- Page/elements/foot vs footer
- ``page/elements/footer`` is the content that goes inside this part of the page:
- .. code-block:: html
- <div class="elgg-page-footer">
- <div class="elgg-inner">
- <!-- page/elements/footer goes here -->
- It's content is visible to end users and usually where you would put a sitemap or other secondary global navigation, copyright info, powered by elgg, etc.
- ``page/elements/foot`` is inserted just before the ending ``</body>`` tag and is mostly meant as a place to insert scripts that don't already work with ``elgg_register_js(array('location' => 'footer'));`` or ``elgg_require_js('amd/module');``. In other words, you should never override this view and probably don't need to extend it either. Just use the ``elgg_*_js`` functions instead